The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer?

5 posters

Go down

Which Do You Prefer? Less Players Or More Players?

Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? I_vote_lcap10%Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? I_vote_lcap50%Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? I_vote_lcap40%Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? Empty Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Call Of Duty Games: '6 Vs 6' Or 'More'
Note: It's about CoD in general.

I was just thinking recently about this with the new players constantly coming from consoles saying 'PC is awesome' on the server. Some of them love how many players are in the servers. Some of them hate it, but I see lots of positive messages. I'm happy that they get to experience the last of a great experience on Call Of Duty.

I used to be on consoles up until about 2004 when I got a PC. I didn't let go of consoles entirely yet, but PC started to grow on me. I always played local (offline) multiplayer with games like Perfect Dark and Goldeneye 007 and I had played various FPS games from DOOM to Rainbow Six almost every version of Unreal on the consoles and even on someone else's PC when I got a chance. During the time of things like online gaming being popular on consoles, I never touched it. I was online on PC finding out about dedicated servers and such.

With servers on PC, this was always my general online way of playing multiplayer, and also, on servers with many players. This was my normal introduction to multiplayer online and didn't really know what was going on with console gaming online until around Call Of Duty 4's time of getting popular and to a further extent, the controversy surrounding Modern Warfare 2. This is where i found out by watching video that consoles had a limit of 6 vs 6 and were quiet matches. The only type of shooters I picture with a smaller amount of players are games like the Rainbow Six series, etc.

This could get longer than it already has, so I will just present the question here for discussion and voting. In Call Of Duty, do you prefer a small amount of players a match like the default 12 on consoles or the larger amount of players that is possible with games like COD1, United Offensive Expansion, COD2, COD4, and CoDWaW?

[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? Empty Re: Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer?

Post by [PDE]-Jano- Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:09 pm

I like to play lan with my cousins and their girls and friends. Its the best experience ever. We make our own food, or order a pizza and play from morning to next morning. Very Happy But as they get older and have less time, it is becoming rare. Hence I started to play online.
But we play from 6 to 12 players and only COD 2 and Farcry 1. We did try COD5 but they did not like it because almost all maps are too big for 6 to 12 people. (and the leveling system is not the best for occasional lan parties)
But I do like bigger maps with less people as well. It's different, but sometimes more fun.
So what I want to say is, maybe a server for 16 people who like to play tactical some times would be great, but not at the cost of our main killing frenzy servers.
[PDE]-Jano-
[PDE]-Jano-
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer? Empty Re: Call Of Duty Games - 6 vs 6 Or War - Which Do You Prefer?

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:48 am

Trickstr125, what do you think about this topic?
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]XRayGR Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Cod 2 was my favourite,i must say that i spent the most of my gaming years with that game haha Razz
I could say that i enjoy to play with full or in the middle servers.We used to compete with other teams in 10 vs 10 or 8 vs 8 before many years.
Although as i recall a full server at Toujaneor Leningrand was a spawnkill massacre LOL

[PDE]XRayGR
[PDE]XRayGR
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : FIRE IN THE HOLE ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogo Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:10 pm

COD 2 better be your favorite. Gogo was juss making a donation, and started looking around. WOW! A lot ob Gogo friends are in the top 25 players. Gogo hab a lot ob work to do...but will be in top 100 soon. Gogo will still make pizza an sweet rolls, but will concentrate on bringing score up. An XRay an Flash Death will hab to GO DOWN!!!! That's if XRay will stop wiff the BRB crap all ob the time. LOL Gogo also looking into getting Razor Comm. Gogo need a little more time but habben't forgotten about starting a thread. Look for it soon! Gogo miss Grindr!
Gogo
Gogo
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Damn man, i thought by the first glance on the topic this was a war topic!
Anyway, i absolutely prefer something in the middle like 28-30 players. But i think the best player amount for game modes such as sabotage, War, CTF or S&D etv is 10 Vs 10!

Most of WaW maps are big and suitable for this player amount.
It's probably better to say when you enjoy the game more, is it when you play with 40 players or with 20?

To be honest, Im tired of playing the same chaos . Regroup yourselves and organise a war either a PDE Vs PDE or a public for about 32 players.

Keep up the great work brothers!

[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogo Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:45 pm

Sorry for going off topic...Gogo like the more the merrier. 20 v 20 is fun.
Gogo
Gogo
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Always good to see brother Kokomaaaab in the house. Did you vote at the top Gogo? If you need help with making that thread, we can help you. You can contact me on Razer Comms or private message me at the top of the site.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogo Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Thanks Paul...Gogo voted. Will be in touch wiff new thread in a couple ob weeks.
Gogo
Gogo
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down