The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How The PDE Was Born - Part 1

3 posters

Go down

How The PDE Was Born - Part 1 Empty How The PDE Was Born - Part 1

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 pm

It started with the CoD4 LBi Server. When I first played CoD4 online, I didn't know what I was doing so I had gotten the Hamachi program (when Hamachi was big) and started to look up servers. The first server I tried was "CoD4 LBi Server". I used to play LAN before that.

Once I was playing on the LBi server, I had to adjust to playing styles and weaponry. I played in Soldier of Fortune II, CounterStrike, Unreal2004 and other titles online before this. I was meeting new players and eventually met the LBi Boys and LBi Sensei.

I observed the different personalities of the players - who was cool and who was a**holes. I also met a player who wasn't taking no crap from anyone. He seemed pretty cool and I liked his attitude. His name was KillerPeng. He and I connected pretty well and we would have each others backs. As time went on, I saw that his attitude and judgment could be good for a clan.

I talked to him and told him we should get some things together and form one. He said it was cool. In the next 2 days, we formed {PD}. Now we needed players. I was constantly getting to the top of CoD4 playing daily and I would observe players. KP already knew some of the players so as time went by, we started recruiting.

Most of the guys wearing the tag {PD} in THIS list were some of the first members to join. They were pretty good players. Later in the year, we would recruit a guy named HiTMaN (who I was always calling Blood Money in relation to the game titled Hitman: Blood Money). For members we wasn't too sure about, we created a sub-clan called DE (The Dark Elite). This is where HiTMaN, now known as Blood Money, joined. He ended up actually being overkill and we immediately brought him into {PD}.

We also met his brother Hamada and he was pretty good. While talking to and recruiting Hamada, Tifa was also playing in the server and had expressed how he was interested in the clan. I didn't know Tifa well at that time and he was friends with Hamada. I observed him throughout the month and brought him into DE.

There was a competitive player by the name of tc4 who was so competitive, he asked me what was a PDE while playing; I responded with "A killer, check the list (hold Tab key in game)". He says, "We'll see about that". He was quick to get offensive and played the match. We both ended with pretty good scores, but he had about 3 kills above mine. I told him "Well done". He responds with some snappy answer at the time, I forget. I told him to calm down, everything's good here.

We continue to play on the server together, flattening trails of maps throughout the day. I enjoyed the competitiveness back and forth and a couple month went by...

Part Two Later!
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

How The PDE Was Born - Part 1 Empty Re: How The PDE Was Born - Part 1

Post by Pein Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 am

i like the story cant wait for part 2 Smile Wink
Pein
Pein
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:43 am

Yea, its always interesting to read this^^ The clan has a story.
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down