The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How The PDE Was Born - Part 2

Go down

How The PDE Was Born - Part 2 Empty How The PDE Was Born - Part 2

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Part 1 Here: http://www.pdelite.net/t216-how-the-pde-was-born-part-1

So, to continue from part one... although TC4 was a bit cocky, I liked his attitude. He never hesitated to serve a player who might have thought they were above others in the servers and chop them down a bit. I thought he was that attitude PDE needed at that time, but he didn't think so. It took him another month to finally and surprisingly don the clan tag.

We always seemed to have some enemies and rivals and our main server at that time was the =LB= Server (now, the LBi Server). There were players who 'would stick their foot in their mouths' challenging us. I remember there was the 'WI' (West Indies) group which really only had one top player, but would talk so much trash as if they were all beasts in the game. As much as we used to have a bad beef with each other, I felt it could and should be turned into a good war. While it never happened, I was able to talk to them after a long time about it. However, only we could seem to have a conversation without all the bla-bla, but it was still anger between the rest.

Another clan known as FTP (humorously stood for 'F**k That Puto'), was probably the most hated clan that played on the server where we played. They had beef with every clan on the server and they also were jealous of me for recruiting top players. They would always try and interfere so much that they got desperate. They did have some good skilled players and it was always like an unsaid war when most of their clan and most of ours was on the server. It seemed like we would be at war with these guys forever. I gotta say, the funniest and weirdest thing was when a friend-clan by the name of 'RAGS' had an argument with them.

RAGS wasn't a strong clan at all. They were some guys who knew each other and also played on the =LB= Server. FTP and RAGS had a war on the server with the rest of us spectating and we really thought it was going to be a sweep of RAGS with FTP just commanding the match for a few minutes, led by 'FTP MiMiC'. I really can't tell how things turned around, but I'm still puzzled to this day - RAGS managed to get within points of FTP and they were neck and neck near the end of the fight and oddly enough, RAGS pulled ahead with the win by a couple of points. Spectators couldn't stop laughing and gave RAGS props (praised RAGS) for their victory.

There was one clan that would later become our truest rivals and it seemed we both has the same purpose: to amass a team full of top skilled killers. I can't remember the leader's name. All I remember was their new clan tag 'TdE'. The first time I met him, he was laying the law down on the server. We spoke and I remember him speaking about his old clan and how they are no longer together. I told him from the looks of things, it seems as if he would fit the {PD} tag quite well. We talked and talked and he mentioned that he wanted to bring some old players over and wonder if there could be a two clan merger, a name for the merger (something always involving 'Evil' or a word meaning evil) and strive for dominance.

Later on, he played a couple of our members to see what they were about. He beat them pretty badly and laughed. He told me about it, but little did he know, those members wasn't actual war players or regular players at all. It really gave him too much confidence and so as he was playing on a full server with some of our other members, he mentioned 'More PDE?' and laughed, but he was on the server with players he hadn't experienced before. When some of our members saw this, they went at him and some of his old guys during the match. To their surprise, it wasn't so easy for him and his guys then, but they maintained pretty good.

We decided to take this little war to an empty server in a 4 on 4. It was like battling a mirror team of PDE. With me being from the US, I hated playing on a German server as they had a better reaction time, but to others' surprise, I did better than I thought I would, but I still didn't like it at all. In the end, it was an even match and both parties decided to take a break before a tie breaker match. Well, that tie breaker match never occurred, but I liked those guys because they were a real good challenge. I wish I knew what became of the TdE CoD4 Clan. I would've liked to keep in touch with those guys.

The =LB=Server was the place to be. There were lots of great moments at that server. The host clan was also great and I thank them for having a place where we became PDE. It's also where I first became admin. It was a very good friendship and one that will always come to mind when I think of the start of PDE. Big thanks to LBi Sensei.

Part 3 Next: Internal Clan Fight Between Members
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down