The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PaulKersey banned without ANY proof.

5 posters

Go down

PaulKersey banned without ANY proof.  Empty PaulKersey banned without ANY proof.

Post by VENGY Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:33 am

I was banned because i was in a clan once apon a time...
apparently i wallhack.. proof? thanks.
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

PaulKersey banned without ANY proof.  Empty Re: PaulKersey banned without ANY proof.

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:35 am

We dont look if U are in a clan or not, if Paul banned u its never without reason btw...
He'll maybe put the demo here
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

PaulKersey banned without ANY proof.  Empty Re: PaulKersey banned without ANY proof.

Post by VENGY Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 am

I will go silently if i get a demo. or some form of proof.
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:37 am

All PDE have proof, they only work like that
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by VENGY Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:38 am

Yes, but i rarely play PDE, and yet he was saying he knows me.
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 am

are u sure that it was PK who banned U, if yes, we'll wait his answer and demo Smile
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by VENGY Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:42 am

yeah im sure... im just quite disappointed that i was banned for no apparent reason. :/
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:44 am

okay okay, he didnt say it on the server ? the console I mean, like wh, aimbot...
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by /NBK/LadyCinell Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:45 am

btw too, a mistake can happen, i know this one cuz cod4, too much cheaters
/NBK/LadyCinell
/NBK/LadyCinell
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:48 am

You were banned because you are part of a wallhacking clan - the same clan that crashed our EU server. It's the same drill from you guys. We know how you play and we've seen many of you. I knew it when you entered the server. We don't need any more wallhacks or anyone else from that clan trying to get theirs on the sly. We protect our players. However, if you want to justify that you don't wallhack, there are servers in your area close by that you can try your stuff out on.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VENGY Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:17 am

I took no part in such thing. you are punishing me for being in a clan, that is now OVER... I had no idea that your EU server went down.. im from Australia... there is no reason i would have anything to do to your EU Server. this is incredibly unfair...
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:28 am

Well I will talk with the others about that. We like to protect our players here. I'm not gonna keep watching for the same obvious things over and over. Even if it's decided that they unban you, I know how you play and what you do. It will probably be another ban as soon as everyone else sees it. We will see what they have to say about it.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VENGY Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 am

you obviously do not. i have never seen you before, i RARELY play WaW, i play cod4... Your judgement is incorrect, sorry.
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:42 am

I know most of you play CoD4. It's you guys' main game. There's lots of YT vids of your associates as well, so I do know that. When you guys do play on WaW, you pull out the ever double switching PTRS and go to work through clouds of smoke shooting a twice the speed of normal. You switched from yours to another gun when I brought the ban up, so I know you know. Yes, we will talk, but I'm certain we will see the same things we always see from demise because that's all the clan does. That's like you guys' #1 thing to do. I just wish you all would do it on servers where it's cool at.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VENGY Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:45 am

Im not going to deny the PTRS thing, yes its true, not so much the smoke, yes i make YT videos, demise has been shut for a long time now.. I prefer the Kar98 personally so i didnt switch just because you brought up a ban... I think this has all blow out of proportion simply because I was in Demise, understandable, but still unfair to judge a book by its cover.
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 am

You just admitted you joined a clan whose main thing is WH? and then you have the nerve to question why you were banned from PDE? Is this this game seriously 18+ like the cover sais?
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by VENGY Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:58 am

I said i joined a clan... I did not say I wallhacked? Sure, there may have been a few hackers, I have no idea who did/didnt. I did not.
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]EnsiferumFiN Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:34 am

Even if you dont hack your part of a group of hackers and no real community of gamers will stand for that shit so go play some single player game where you can feel like your clan is pro when they hack and noone will care, win win scenario!
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
[PDE]EnsiferumFiN
ENDORSER
ENDORSER

Back to top Go down

Post by VENGY Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:49 am

do you not read? i am no longer in the clan nor do i hack...
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Cannonf0dd3r Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:05 pm

You admitted you did. Above.

Also if you were in that crowd that deliberately crashed the servers then you are not welcome here.
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
[PDE]Cannonf0dd3r
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VENGY Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 am

i had nothing to do with that are you kidding me
VENGY
VENGY
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down