The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here.

3 posters

Go down

Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here. Empty Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here.

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:12 pm

As some of you have read me say in the past, the USA just doesn't have the players for World At War and it's much bigger in Europe. That doesn't mean there can't be a USA server, but it will require help from the players that want to see it happen.

Most US players that play the game go on servers that are far from them and don't seem to care that there is a server close by. Some players (and even our own members) will go to a server that already has lots of players when they can make the same thing happen at their own server or a server that they know.

The PDE servers that are provided for you are your servers. They are all our servers. A lot of players on PDE servers are veterans of the game and some are moderators, which means they have powers and can help keep the servers clean. We also have Regular/VIP players that can vote to change a map and other things. We appreciate our players and we make sure they are comfortable and happy playing at our servers. They can always tell us what their thoughts are and we like feedback.

We keep our servers cheater free and have admin. You won't have to deal with cheaters when playing at PDE servers. Some newcomers have problems with Punkbuster Anti-Cheat and is a big reason for low player count. Some don't read the messages that they can come to THIS LINK and fix that problem and even find out why it happens. You all can help them. You all can spread the word.

Lastly, donating is very important. I know donating isn't easy, but it can be if more than 2 of us contributed. Not too long ago, a player of our server, [ZOMO]FlashDeath donated to ensure that our European PDE Server be re-opened and he should be thanked for that. Just let the players know: If they are looking for a normal, no-crouch, no hardcore, no modded server (except for our Zombie server), then they should come to Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here. Pde_st10.

If our European server is successfully populated normally like it used to be or there are enough donations, it's possible that there could be both Europe and USA servers once again.

Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here. Pde_wa10
Both PDE Servers in 2013 and yes, that's a US server up there
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here. Empty Re: Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here.

Post by [PDE] The Road Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:18 pm

These last 3-4 days i can't connect, is USA server down?
[PDE] The Road
[PDE] The Road
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Back to top Go down

Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here. Empty Re: Can A USA CODWAW PDE Server Return? It's Possible. Read Here.

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:33 pm

We don't have a US server at the moment. Overall, we've had a lack of players and especially at that server so we just settled on one server to concentrate on for now.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Damir-W Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:46 pm

First, I want to thank [ZOMO]FlashDeath for the donation. bounce 

And I think in that direction, but I'm still new in this country, and I do not have Pay Pal account. But I will have. While I was living in Serbia, at that time there was no option for account, so...

It would be nice to re-open US server, but... Sad 
[PDE]Damir-W
[PDE]Damir-W
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Gema, oida...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down