The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was unbanned on Server 2, but not on Server 1.

2 posters

Go down

I was unbanned on Server 2, but not on Server 1. Empty I was unbanned on Server 2, but not on Server 1.

Post by BittyGoodBoy Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:29 am

Recently I've been unbanned on Server 2 for breaking rule number three. It was resolved and I was given a pass. http://www.pdelite.net/t4019-banned-on-pde2-for-rule-3#20814 . The link provided shows that I was cleared. It has been a couple of weeks since I decided to play and was able to hop into the server without any issues. I then decided to try out server 1 but was promptly kicked with a screen that says I was banned on the server. I just wanted to leave a post on this board to get it checked whether it might have been an error. Thanks.
BittyGoodBoy
BittyGoodBoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

I was unbanned on Server 2, but not on Server 1. Empty Re: I was unbanned on Server 2, but not on Server 1.

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:00 am

The problem has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

I was unbanned on Server 2, but not on Server 1. Empty Re: I was unbanned on Server 2, but not on Server 1.

Post by BittyGoodBoy Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:06 am

Thank you PaulKersey.
BittyGoodBoy
BittyGoodBoy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down