The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To Detect Cheats In Call Of Duty

3 posters

Go down

How To Detect Cheats In Call Of Duty Empty How To Detect Cheats In Call Of Duty

Post by [PDE]PaulKersey Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:02 am

This Is Known As 'Aimbot'. 99% of all common aimbots are instantaneously, meaning they move from target to target with no inbetween frames on how it got to the next player.

When you are spectating this type, it will seem like the screen is flashing from one player to the next. Most typical aimbots will rack up headshot streaks as they only snap directly to the head. There are some special ones out there though.

This Here Is The Common 'Wallhack' or 'wh'. Lot's of wallhackers today try to act as if they are playing normal, but they always slip up. Spectating this type won't show you the rectangular boxes they see or the colored silhouettes of the players, but you can still tell usually by where they shoot, how accurate they were, and by pressing the 'esc' key on the keyboard to give you their full radar and to see if recon plane/UAV has been used.

This Is a 'No Recoil' Hack. A lot of guns on CoDWaW and newer games have very low recoil so sometimes, if you suspect this hack and are not fully sure, you may need to make a test class with the gun to check. Most of the time, it's pretty obvious, especially if it's like the one in the video above where the gun has zero movement at all.

Multihacks are usually a combination of all of these.

This feature was made to educate members and future admin on what to look for when calling out cheaters. Remember the names of these hacks and don't just yell out anything. That makes a bad admin. Always have proof. Find out what the '/record and /stoprecord' feature does in game. Note that these are not all of the hacks, just the most commonly used ones.

Last edited by [PDE]PaulKersey on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
[PDE]PaulKersey
[PDE]PaulKersey
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : Look out! Badass Loader!

http://www.pdelite.net

Back to top Go down

How To Detect Cheats In Call Of Duty Empty Re: How To Detect Cheats In Call Of Duty

Post by [PDE]Vandal215 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:33 am

oh yeah,it will help new people in server ti understand that PDE dont use cheats=)
[PDE]Vandal215
[PDE]Vandal215
CoDWaW Full Admin
CoDWaW Full Admin

Tagline Tagline : Mother Russia!

Back to top Go down

How To Detect Cheats In Call Of Duty Empty Re: How To Detect Cheats In Call Of Duty

Post by Blitz Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey there ^^
Well, I was looking for a vid that explained how cheats work and I think I found a goldmine, lol. This guy apparently creates hacks, and he explains how they work, and better yet how they look like (his entire channel is about this).
I hope this video clarifies any doubts about how hacks look like (certainly helped me).
Cheers Very Happy

Blitz
Blitz
Star Agent
Star Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down