The PDE Gamers Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Server

2 posters

Go down

War Server Empty War Server

Post by Firard32 Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi mates, i know i am not in the clan as of yet, but i was wondering, could we try and start using the war server, it would be good for practice and to get other people joining it and getting it active, i am away for a week, when im back, ide like to have ago making it busyer help from the clan would be great. =)

Mark
Firard32
Firard32
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

War Server Empty Re: War Server

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:47 am

That would be great Cobra! When you come back, I will teach you a few tactics of how to bring players and make them stay in the server. Our goal also is to make players love something called "War" and not just play some TDM.

See y later
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Firard32 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi i am back mate, and yes, thats what i would like, to get people into the War server, not TDM. To many TDM servers
Firard32
Firard32
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by [PDE]Kokomaaab Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:25 pm

I think i must make a topic of how to get players in the server, ive said that like 10 times before but its cool.

The first thing you do is join the server. Then you wait for 2-3 mins (for an old server, 5-10 in the War server since its new). Then 8you will see the first player coming. Be cool with him and don't kill him all the time so as he doesn't leave. Then you will see the seconf player and so on. Its very easy.

If you feel like you get bored, just minimize the game by pressing Alt + Tab. Some of us do this.

Btw dont forget to say if you want to come in the Public War on Saturday. http://www.pdelite.net/t695-join-the-public-war-mode-event-re-opened-for-all-players
[PDE]Kokomaaab
[PDE]Kokomaaab
CoDWaW Senior Admin
CoDWaW Senior Admin

Tagline Tagline : TeamFuckmatch! Noone fucks alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down